Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Precious Gift

We didn't get a ton of pictures of Lily on her blessing day and by the time we did Lily had just about had it. Ashleigh was so sweet and took a few pictures of her for us. Here are my favorites: Here is the one picture we did get the day of:
I loved her blessing day. I love seeing our entire family together. I'm always so touched to see all these amazing men surround a little baby to give them a blessing. It's always a crazy day that I kinda dread to be honest, but it is great when all is said and done.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

She has the sweetest smile! I love that first picture! Can I have a copy of it? I love your baby girls so much! (and you and Andrew, too!)

Carlye Momma said...

Oh those are such sweet pictures! Glad you had a special day. I feel the same. It's something amazing seeing preisthood holders doing what they do all together. SO powerful. Congrats again! She is just presh! I love that I am getting to know Brea now too. I LOVE being her teacher! She's darling...definitely knows what she wants which is a great quality! :-)

Amanda said...

What a sweetheart!! Your girls are the cutest. Brea was a hit at the ward party. Don't ever discourage her for expressing herself. She made a lot of people smile!!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness, that first picture! So adorable! Glad you all had a great day.

Cam said...

She is beautiful! What a cute family you have :) Glad the day went well!

Family Pics- Thanks Ashleigh!