Thursday, November 6, 2008

I have stomach ache- is that normal?

Okay- I think I may have this finally figured out thanks to the phone service that is Heather & her helpful assistant Camie. Don't worry Ameriprise, your planning assistants are hard at work- helping me! I'll just blame them if this is a total mess. And I'll admit that worrying over what my first post should say has totally given me a stomach ache. Heather says you stop thinking about it. Hopefully that's true... otherwise I may not be able to keep this up due to health reasons!

4 comments:

The Syrett's said...

I love it...good job!!! I am so excited to have you in the blogging world!
love ya

bb,tonya and cam... said...

Ash Ash! I found you on Heather's blog :) yay for blogging...you will love it!

Ashleigh said...

Yay, you have a blog! Get ready, it is very addicting!

Nicole said...

Yeah I am so excited you are a blogger. Come visit mine any time!

Family Pics- Thanks Ashleigh!