Saturday, November 22, 2008

12 - 0 BABY!!!

Yeah! The past week of stress and stomach aches has totally paid off. The Utes are 12-0! Hoping they go to the Fiesta Bowl so we can head off to Arizona! We had Mom, Bill, Jon, Ashleigh, Alex & boys over for some gamin' fun!

Brea & Daddy making caramel corn for yummy game time treats!

Brea & Grandma!!!

Andrew, Ashley & Brea! Big happy smiles after a GREAT game! GO UTES!!! The game really made up for my total disapointment with the Twilight movie- YUCK!!! I will totally be keeping MY version of Twilight in my head!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Thanks for a fun night!

Ashley said...

I just can't get over how stinkin cute Brea is. We should get together after Thanksgiving.

Julie said...

Aaron was SOOO happy. He watched with a bunch of BYU fans so he was thrilled. I agree with you about the movie- we'll have to talk next week. When did you want to go to the beauty supply??

Becky said...

Hi, I am adding you to my blog list since:

A) we also root for the Utes
B) I'm pretty sure that Brea is stalking me :)

You have the cutest little family. Glad I found your blog.
Becky Childs

Family Pics- Thanks Ashleigh!