Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What a milestone!

Brea's hit a huge milestone, the mullet-free pigtail!!! Previously I'd been trying to squeeze and pull her poor little piggies into pony holders and after her hair would dry the center would pop out and she'd have two partial piggies on each side of her head with a lovely mullet running down the center. So, I'd given her head a break for a few months and this morning I was so done with the same old hair-do we have everyday...ta da- it worked! I love it and she looks so adorable. Only downer, she looks like she's ready for preschool already now and that scares me to death. Here's the lovely result...
Oh, maybe I should mention some other important milestones... She's now saying : Mom, Dad, Brutus, GG (Great-Grandma), Jesus, Up, Hop, Baby, Home, Juice, Book, No, Shoes, Ball, Cheese, Hat, Toosh. She's signing more, please, all done, hi, bye, dog, airplane, elephant, monkey,thank you, bug. She's growing up so fast and it's fun to start understanding her more. We love our little girl. She adds so much love and excitement to our lives. We are a bunch of blessed Butler's!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

She's a big girl! She looks so cute with the pig tails!
If you ever want me to come help paint stripes in the bathroom I would love to help. I have a lot of alone time while Kyle works.

Carlye Momma said...

Oh my heck she's just CHEWY isn't she??? LOVE the piggies!!! CONGRATS! :-) I love all of the words & signing she's doing too! She's definitely growing up very very quickly my dear!

Cam said...

She is adorable! Her hair is always so cute...must get that from her mom :)

The Welch Family said...

I love it when they can have pig tails! I took pics of my girls too.. a couple week ago I got Harley's into one pony tail in the back.. talk about looking big..

Nicole said...

She looks so cute. It is always a huge moment when you can actually do your daughters hair. Love it. Megan is on my lap pointing to her friend saying b b. great job!

Tadd Family said...

She is precious! Bring her over again to play! Can't wait for you to show me how to pull Riley into piggys.. jk, Trav would probably start beating me.

Ashleigh said...

She looks adorable! What a cutie!

Stacia Cummings said...

She is seriously too cute. She makes me want a girl, but there is no way she could be as cute as Brea. Besides, I am hopeless in the hair department. But, we'll see what happens February 18th. I might have to come to you for some lessons.

Family Pics- Thanks Ashleigh!