Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cookie Makin'

We always have to make super yummy (even if they are super unhealthy, too) sugar cookies every Valentines. And when I say "we" make the cookies, I mean I pretty much buy everything we need and then I stand around and watch Andrew work his magic. I have tried repeatedly to make sugar cookies and they always turn out HORRIBLY... not even the kind you'll just eat because they are around. They're the kind that I choke a few down because I spent so much time making them and I'm ticked off they were gross... again! Anyway, here's a few fun pics of this year's event. Brea & Daddy working hard decorating the cookies... I'm so lame I didn't even make frosting and I'm still waiting for Andrew to master that one!
Brea concentrating on her little cookie (hidden by the frosting!) The cookies turned out great again, but I think Andrew was bummed because Brea just wanted to eat the little conversation hearts. Nice job Daddy!!!

3 comments:

Shake-N-Bake said...

If I give you my recipe, will you try to make them? I will even be there for moral support if you want! I have a fabulous sugar cookie recipe! Let me know what you think!

Becky said...

That's so funny, my husband is the cookie maker in our family too. I can't make cookies worth a darn. I've pretty much given up.

Ashley and Andrew said...

I'd love to try your recipe Tiff and I'm glad to know that Becky has the same issues... only because that's a sign I can still be successful at other things!!!

Family Pics- Thanks Ashleigh!