Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgivin'!


We had so much fun this Thanksgiving. We decided to switch off between the Butler's and the Meadow's/Larrrabee's every year. The holidays were just getting to be too crazy dragging Brea everywhere. We spent the night before Thanksgiving with my family and had a blast eating yummy Chicken Tortilla Soup- awesome recipe by the way (Thanks Recipe Zaar!) and watching Hancock- funny movie. Thanksgiving day was spent with the Butlers. Although we missed my family, it was nice to relax and know there wasn't a dead line for us to make it to another house. My first cheesecake ever. I tried to copy the caramel cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory... not so much...

Awww... the cute "newliest" weds- Whit & Kyle. I felt so bad for Whit... I tried to keep track of how many time she was asked when a baby was on the way for them... I remember the days and I also remember getting to the point (especially at family parties) when I just wanted to scream "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Andrew always wanted to say "OH- we were actually just trying before we came." I'm not sure which was meaner.


Brea with Uncle Jon- she loves him to death! Alex- making fun of Andrew's tendency for major lazy eye in EVERY picture (See photo#1), and beautiful Ashleigh. Yes- we have two Ashleigh/Ashley girls married to the Butler boys. A.K.A- Ashleigh #1 & Ashley #2, Duke & Larrabee, etc. but still most of the time we either both look or don't look at all when our name is called!
Brea with aunt Bailee and yittle cousin Brandon... not so little anymore. Brea loves his earrings...
Uncle Jon half smiling, Dad & Mom Butler. We love them!!! Last but not least- I love my Brea Marie's smile. I am so Thankful for my family everywhere!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Your cheesecake was fabulous! You should try to make a chocolate one now! About the baby stuff, I told my mom and Diann if they kept asking us, we would put it off for another year every time they brought it up. That seemed to do the trick!

Ashleigh said...

Oh and I stole your idea to put Christmas music on my blog! Good thinking!

Ashley said...

I am very impressed with the cheesecake. My family only asks me to bring things you buy at the store.

Nicole said...

Ok these were so cute. I had to read your comment to Rob about the newlyweds we were on the floor laughing so hard. We have so been there done that, and we have made comments exactly like those to our family. It's good to know we aren't the only ones who put them in their place. Way to go!

Family Pics- Thanks Ashleigh!