Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scared me to death!

I almost died yesterday- really. I'm trying to clean up the constant chaos that is Andrew & my room. Suddenly I hear slow loud thudding footsteps. I am totally freaking out wondering where in the H is Brea because I can't run from this horrible monster who is about to come around the corner into my room without her. Suddenly all my mommy fight instincts are kicking in- even though, sad to admit, but it's the truth, I know that there's a pretty good chance that in any fight I would #1-Probably curl up in a ball and cry. Or #2- Scream for Edward -oops, I mean Andrew- until I remembered that Twilight is just a book and proceed to #1. But I'm trying to be brave until this is what comes around the corner...

Scary- I know. Notice the shoes... mine, not Brea's, hence the loud slow thudding. I truly believe she knew EXACTLY what she was doing. How could she not... look at that smile?!

11 comments:

Whitney said...

Haha that is the funniest thing I've heard!! She really does look like she knows what she's doing! She is such a cutie.

And I love the picture of our end of the table on thanksgiving! We all look our very best ;) I can have it removed if you'd like.

Whitney said...

Also, I never got to try your cheesecake. YOu should make it again sometime!

Kyle said...

Holy cow, that is the funniest thing I've heard! I LOVE that picture of Brea too, oh my. Way to go on that great story!!

Ashleigh said...

Scream for Edward...very funny! and I have to agree, she knew exactly what she was doing! Silly, cute little girl!

Turnbow Family said...

thanks for a good laugh:)

Ashley said...

So cute. I want to go see Twilight again...we should go.

lbutler said...

She is so dang adorable and mischievous (wonder where she got THAT from?)... Great story Ashley..

Becky said...

Brea is adorable. And the Edward comment - hilarious! Personally, though, I'm just glad there are other adults out there who have messy rooms. Mine is always a disaster! Thanks for sharing.

Carlye Momma said...

OH MY HECK I'M DYING!!! THAT'S THE SWEETEST LITTLE STORY!

I JUST WANT TO CHEW HER UP!

Nicole said...

She is such a character. Love it. Isn't it funny how they love to wear everyone's shoes but there own.

Julie said...

I can totally picture you going through every thought process from freaking out to dropping to the floor crying and then freaking out again when you realized it was just Brea. Classic. Funny how we get ourselves so worked up. Very funny story.

Family Pics- Thanks Ashleigh!