Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tradition!

Andrew and I always make sure to visit Temple Square at least once each year at Christmas time. I was so excited to take Brea again. Last year she was just too young to really get what was going on or pay a ton of attention to the lights- so she was just really unhappy the majority of the time since she was just freezing her toosh off for no apparent reason. This year was a lot better. We got to listen to many of her sweet whispered "Wow!"s as we walked through the beautiful lights and we took her to see the Christus. So far all she says is "G" when she see's Jesus... we're working adding the "sus" to the end! We also got to watch Bailee in one of her chior concerts. I can't believe that girl is a senior in high school... makes me feel so old!Brea and her all grown up Aunt Bailee... do you see where she got her dimples from?!
The Butler family posing for one last picture and trying to keep up the smiles even though I think each and everyone of us was muttering under our breath to hurry up and take the gall durn picture already!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I think Brea and Jesus are probably tight enough that she GETS to call him G. What a cutie.

laura s. said...

Makes you feel old huh! Yeah, I know how that feels. There's this one girl who I used to babysit when she was like 7 years old and now she's married and has an 18 month old baby!

Sound familiar?

Couldn't resist Ash. Your family is so cute and Brea is simply a doll!

Nicole said...

That is so much fun. I love temple square and so do our kids. It is so fun and so much to see and do, love the pics.

bb,tonya and cam... said...

oh so fun! i love temple square at this time of year! yay for you! Say hi to Brea for me! :) you need to come visit!

Brooke said...

Such a fun tradition that we love to do too! She is so sweet-I just want to kiss her cheeks!

Stacia Cummings said...

I'm so sad we missed it that night. Looks like fun. It was fun to see you guys on Christmas Eve. Let's get together again soon.

Shake-N-Bake said...

That little Brea is the cutest little girl. I could just look at those eyes forever! She is beautiful. By the way, John says Hi to your mom!

The other Bakers
johntiffnfam.blogspot.com

Family Pics- Thanks Ashleigh!