Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Where did Christmas go???

So... I haven't been super great at staying on top of all the fun we've been having- so here's one big post to sum it all up!This is Brea sitting on Santa's lap (obviously) at the Meadow's family Christmas party. This was the first year we'd had Santa come and it was a huge hit! I didn't have to take Brea to the mall to sit on his lap and pay $20 bucks for a picture of her screaming (like last year). The reason I look so funny is because Brea was SO excited to sit on Santa's lap that she was hyperventilating in my ear and I am trying to stop laughing long enough to get a quick picture in!
Brea wasn't too thrilled to be taking pictures... she just wanted to go back and see Santa!
Brea and papa Bill. This was her face right when Santa walked in!
Now on to Christmas Eve at the Cummings party...
Our sweet little mix-n-match nativity. All the kids just loved sweet little baby Bella as Jesus!

Brea and Beckett fighting over the same empty brown cardboard box... pretty much sums up little ones at Christmas!


Christmas morning we headed out to my parents house after Andrew and I had opened our gifts to each other. This is my sister Nichelle and Brea. Nichelle got Brea a Sleeping Beauty tea set and she loves it! Such a cute pic but how sad is this... I have no other pictures of Christmas! I have video... but for some odd reason I subconsciously decided I'd had enough with the picture taking and when I came to put this post together I realized I didn't cover Christmas too well. SO... there you have it. Lots of pics with ONE on the actual day itself. Ooops! We had a great day even though I didn't cover it. Bill and my Mom bought Brea the "Elmo live" and I have to admit that I'm pretty sure the adults had more fun with it than Brea. We had (another- by my request) turkey dinner, and I think I'm done with turkey for the next 8-10 months- so good, but I think I'm on turkey overload! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. (I'm also hoping your just as reluctant as I am to take down your Christmas decorations- our house is going to be so boring!!!)

1 comment:

Cam said...

Looks like fun! Brea is so stinkin cute! Thanks again for letting me use your grinder. I have to admit though I haven't used it yet. With Christmas over now I will take the time to use it and get it back to you :)

Family Pics- Thanks Ashleigh!